Monday 26 November 2012

Rain, rain, beautiful rain...

Hello friends, I thought I'd get back on the blogging this season and give my thoughts some letters. ...This morning I woke up to the rain...I don't think you can beat the sound of hard falling rain. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with the 'rain maker' instrument in school, Big up to all the people who know what I'm talking about!! I just thought that it was the most beautiful sound, maybe I can convince 'The Free' to include it in one of our songs soon ;-) Rain really is a magical thing, the way it falls from the skies...it's also a lot more lovely when you have an umbrella, or a roof that isn't leaky, or a car... anyway, I hope your day is covered in lovely drops of water that make music all the day through...If your hatin' on the rain then hopefully this song can help you love it a little more, here's one of my favourites...

No comments:

Post a Comment